Enhance your online giving efforts!
1. Set up classroom pages.
- Click on the DONATE tab at the top of the website to find your school. Once you get to your school page, you can set up classroom pages.
- Give your classroom webpage address to your students.
2. Encourage students to set up their own webpage, with the help of their parents.
With students own webpage, friends and family, near and far, will help increase the number of donations they can collect. Share the steps below with students and parents.
- Click on the DONATE tab at the top of the website to find your school. Once you get to your school page, you can:
- Join a classroom. Find the classroom teacher’s name from a drop down list to register. The student will also automatically get their own fundraising page. They will get their own unique webpage address in a reply email.
- If your school has not set up any classrooms, follow the steps to join as an individual.
3. Use Social Media
Update your school/classroom status on any social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and include your fundraising webpage address. Update your status each time your reach a milestone in your campaign. You'll be surprised at how many people will donate! And don't forget to update your status at the end of your campaign with your results.
4. Send a Fundraising Email
Who do you know? Brainstorm and make a list of your potential donor network! A donor network is a list of friends, family members, neighbors, etc. who you plan to ask to donate to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).
5. Use Your School Newsletter
Include the link to your school's main fundraising page in your school newsletters. Your main page URL should be emailed to you by your local Student Series staff, or you can find it by clicking DONATE and finding your school from thedrop down list.
6. Involve Parents
Contact your local Student Series staff for a Dear Parent letter to send home to all your students.